Do you want to Travel Safe – and stay out of the ditch?
Are you confused by all the caravan weight acronyms, GVM, ATM, GCM, Payload etc?
(And let’s face it who isn’t?)
Do you want Peace of Mind that your caravan and tow vehicle are legal?
At CHECK WEIGHT – we weigh caravans and tow vehicles.
99 % of the people who get weighed by CHECK WEIGHT come to CHECK WEIGHT because they are confused by the caravan weight acronyms and want Peace of Mind.
There is a lot of information online – but a lot of it is confusing and misleading.
Facebook Groups are no help. You ask a simple question and get 100 different replies!
And why should we ask someone who has no experience weighing caravans for an answer anyway?
CHECK WEIGHT are the experts in Mobile Caravan Weighing:
CHECK WEIGHT makes caravan weights easy to understand.
CHECK WEIGHT has weighed over 1000 vehicles and over 360 caravan and vehicle combinations in the last 2 years!
- Have you ever experienced caravan sway? Scary isn’t it!
- Have you ever seen a caravan and vehicle sway in front of you? Yes, it’s scary!
- Do you worry that you might get pulled over by the Police or RMS and get fined for being overweight?
- Do you worry that if you have an accident – your insurance company may not pay! (That could be a very expensive mistake!)
- Is Peace of Mind that you are legal and safe important to you?
- Do you want to Travel Safe – and stay out of the ditch?
We’ve done over 1000 weighs!
Well, the first step is to take control – Educate yourself on Caravan Weights, and how to best load your caravan and vehicle.
I know there’s some good videos on YouTube talking about caravan weights – but what we have found is that most of these videos are not produced by someone who has weighed caravans and vehicles – they are produced by someone trying to self you something!
And you can’t find all the information you need in ONE place – until NOW!
We aren’t trying to sell you anything but knowledge – and knowledge is power.
- We have weighed caravan owners who have been sold a $800 Weight Distribution Hitch (WDH) to solve caravan sway – when just adjusting the load would have solved the problem! (not to mention how much of a pain a WDH is on a daily basis!) If they had purchased our course for $97 they could have saved $800!
- We have seen a client who purchased a $60 000 caravan that couldn’t be legally towed by his vehicle – The caravan salesman said Ford Ranger – no worries – you can tow 3.5 tonne – she’ll be right – but the Ranger was an older model and could only tow 1800 kgs legally!
- We have seen so many vehicles overloaded and overweight because the owners don’t understand the weight acronyms – this is putting in danger their lives and the lives of others on the road!
- We have weighed clients whose caravan was uncontrollable – but by simply looking at the design and understanding the design of their caravan and changing the load – meant they could travel safe.
So, what is the answer?
Well unfortunately we can’t weigh everyone in Australia.
But we can still help!
Your first step is to actually understand all the acronyms, GVM, GTM, ATM , GCM, TBM, TARE etc.
Education is power.
Fully understanding the confusing world of caravan weights could save you a fine, loss of insurance and help you stay on the road and out of the ditch!
Around 60% of caravan and vehicle combinations weighed by CHECK WEIGHT exceed at least one of the legal limits. (YES there’s more than one !) However most owners after learning about caravan weights are able to fix their caravan weight issues and be legal and compliant.
Overweight caravans are a massive problem.
Be part of the solution – not the problem !
Some owners unfortunately don’t want to do anything and would prefer to be a Ostrich and put their head in the sand – with a “She’ll be right attitude” If that’s you – then move on and best of luck….
However, if you are concerned about your caravan and vehicle weight and want to learn about caravan weights then keep reading.
To help you, CHECK WEIGHT has created an online course which makes caravan weights EASY.
The course is just $97 and could save you $$$$$$$$$ if you buy the wrong vehicle or caravan, or if you get fined or God forbid have an accident and have your insurance denied.
$97 is a small investment when compared with the investment you have already made in your caravan and vehicle.
The Question you should ask yourself is not can I afford $97 to educate myself on Caravan Weights – but can I afford NOT TO?
And did I tell you we offer a 100% money back guarantee?
YES a 100% money back guarantee!
If you watch all the videos and honestly tell us, you didn’t learn anything we will refund 100% of the cost of the course.
That’s how confident we are that we make CARAVAN WEIGHTS EASY!